Test Dates & Info
Before you make your booking, please read the following information:
- Only passports or Canadian Permanent Resident cards are accepted on test day. Photocopies or other forms of ID are NOT accepted. No ID, no test. You will need to have this with you for all 4 parts of the test.
- Your ID must be valid until after your test date.
- Please click here for guidelines to uploading your ID.
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, please click here.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $300 (CAD).
- Writing, Reading and Listening components are delivered on the test date you have chosen.
- Speaking tests are held on both Friday and Saturday afternoons. Speaking times are assigned by the Center and are non-negotiable.
- If you apply for a test date, you are expected to attend your speaking test on the date given. You must make the necessary arrangements to your schedule to attend your test as assigned. If you cannot commit to a possible speaking test time, do not register for that test date.
- You will receive an email with your speaking time at 5PM 8 days before your test. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this email.
- If your booking is made less than 8 days before the written test, you will receive your Speaking Test Confirmation Email no later than 2 days before your test.
- All applicants must have a photograph and fingerscan performed in our office prior to their exam. This is a mandatory procedure that must be undertaken by all candidates on either the morning of the test day, or in our office during our regular business hours prior to the exam day.
- Please leave your valuables at home. There is a coat room at the venue for coats and bags. There is a security desk where ALL VALUABLES must be checked in. These include: wallets, purses, cell phones, watches, dictionaries, laptops, cosmetics, etc. Global Village Calgary is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- IELTS Practices have been reviewed by the Office of the Privacy Comissioner of Canada and found to be appropriate given the high-stakes nature of the test. For more information on how we handle senstitive bio-metric data, please read the attached document:
- Please read our Cancellation, Transfer and Refund Policy.
Please click the Calgary Test Dates box below to select the date you would like to write the test:
**NEW** There is a new registration system for the IELTS test. If you have never used it, you will be prompted to create a New User.
Please click HERE for sample test day schedule.
|Next Test Date||ACADEMIC||GENERAL||VENUE||LAST DAY
|Sep 30, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Aug 26, 2017||Oct 13, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 5, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Aug 31, 2017||Oct 18, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 14, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Sep 9, 2017||Oct 27, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 21, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Sep 16, 2017||Nov 3, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 28, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Sep 23, 2017||Nov 10, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 2, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Sep 28, 2017||Nov 15, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 4, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Sep 30, 2017||Nov 17, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 11, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Oct 7, 2017||Nov 24, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 25, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Oct 21, 2017||Dec 8, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 2, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Oct 28, 2017||Dec 15, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 9, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Nov 4, 2017||Dec 22, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 14, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Nov 9, 2017||Dec 27, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 16, 2017||Global Village Calgary||Nov 11, 2017||Dec 29, 2017||$300||BOOK ONLINE||view|