Test Dates & Info
Before you make your booking, please read the following information:
- Only passports or Canadian Permanent Resident cards are accepted on test day. Photocopies or other forms of ID are NOT accepted. No ID, no test. You will need to have this with you for all 4 parts of the test.
- Your ID must be valid until after your test date.
- Please click here for ID scanning approval guidelines.
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, please click here.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $324 (CAD) GST included.
- Listening, Reading and Writing components are delivered on the test date you have chosen.
- Speaking tests are held on the same day as the Listening, Reading and Writing components. You will be prompted to select your speaking test time.
- Registration will be closed 4 days prior to the test. If payment is not received before this date your application will be cancelled and you WILL NOT receive a refund
- Please leave your valuables at home. There is a security desk where ALL VALUABLES must be checked in. These include: wallets, purses, cell phones, watches, dictionaries, laptops, cosmetics, etc. Global Village Calgary is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There are Security cameras set up in the computer lab.
- All applicants must have a photograph and fingerscan performed in our office on test day. This is a mandatory procedure that must be undertaken by all candidates.
- IELTS Practices have been reviewed by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada and found to be appropriate given the high-stakes nature of the test. For more information on how we handle sensitive bio-metric data, please read the attached document:
- Please read our Cancellation, Transfer and Refund Policy.
**NEW** There is a new registration system for the IELTS test. If you have never used it, you will be prompted to create a New User.
Please click HERE for sample Test day schedule.
For more information on the 30 days free access to IELTS online preparation, please click HERE.