How To Apply
Apply for a test online. The following must be submitted in order to consider your application complete:
- Completed online application
- A clear scan of your valid passport or Canadian PR card
Please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application. Please complete the entire application in CAPITAL LETTERS. Also, please make sure you write your full name, including middle name(s), and double check your address.
- Make a payment online by either credit card or debit card, or offline payment by e-transfer.
- IELTS is very strict about the ID scan, as it is the primary form of ID that is used for the test. Please scan your ID at a high resolution so that we can clearly see the details of your face and information listed below. If your ID scan is not approved, you will not be allowed to sit the test and you will not receive a refund.
The coloured digital copy of your ID document must include the following information:
- ID Document Number
- ID Expiry Date
- Full name
- Date of birth
Please scan & upload a coloured copy of your valid passport or Canadian PR card to your profile within 1 business day so we can approve your application for your test.
- Once your ID has been verified, you will receive your test confirmation email. Applicants should expect approximately 48 hours for processing.
If you do not complete the online application within 48 hours, your application will be rejected and you will need to re-apply.
- Send an e-transfer to the email address: email@example.com
- Please include a message with your FULL NAME, reason for the payment, and test centre location
- Once the e-transfer is completed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and state that the payment is processed through e-transfer.
|Click here to apply.|
How to Complete your Test Application
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to provide a finger scan* and an on-site photograph on test day. This is a mandatory procedure and must be completed by all applicants on test day.
*New COVID measures: Finger scans will not be taken until further notice.